Third times a charm, right?

There were only a couple of people who were supportive of me giving Bradley another chance. I didn't blame the ones who didn't, Bradley had done me wrong & no one wanted to see me hurt again. I had come so far on my own, I didn't need or want another set back. I was finally happy with myself and was a totally different person. No one wanted me to change back to the unhappy person I was before. But it wasn't up to anyone else to make decisions for me. I wanted this for myself. I also felt like since we had Owen, if Bradley wanted to give it another chance then I needed to. I made up my mind that I wasn't going to let myself change back to who I was before. I wasn't going to get hurt and things would have to be different this time around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty yourself and let God fill you

In God's timing

Wow... Never saw that coming