Family time is the best time

Everything is so different now! It was an amazing feeling to have Bradley want to spend time with Owen & myself instead of him being off doing his own thing. I know everyone needs time for themselves, but in the past it was like Bradley was always too busy for the little things. This past weekend we had a full weekend of family time- pumpkin patch, painting pumpkins & getting ready for Owen's third birthday!! Three months ago I was so sick at my stomach thinking how Owen would have two separate birthday parties seeing how Bradley & I weren't getting along, now I look and thank God for how far we have come. Owen will have one party with two loving parents. Hallelujah!! I am anxious to see what else God has in store for us!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empty yourself and let God fill you

In God's timing

Wow... Never saw that coming